A few of the details below have changed due to Covid-19 - please check our Events page for the latest information regarding our Sunday Services and if you have any questions, please Contact Us!
Here's a few things to expect when you come to worship with us:
- What is it like? We meet at 10am on Sunday mornings with amazing worship, a sermon message, and communion! You will also hear about what's going on throughout our church.
- What about my kids? We have children's classes for ages 6 months up to 5th grade! Check-in for kid’s classes begins 30 minutes before service starts, so please plan to arrive a few minutes early to check them in. We also offer classes for Middle schoolers in our Lighthouse Building right at the top of the hill.
- Where do I park? The large parking lot out front is a great spot! On the first row, closest to the building, we have a few specially reserved spots for those visiting with us so please feel free to park there!
- What do I wear? Whatever you're comfortable with! We have everything from Sunday best to casual, it's totally up to you. But we do ask for modesty in what you choose to wear.
- How can I get connected? We hope to get to know you better, please come visit us! Follow the links below to ask a specific question or subscribe to our weekly newsletter!